Credit Card "Hit"

Vince

Handloader
May 26, 2012
Found out this morning, before I went to work, that my credit card got "hit" for the sum total of a Resident and Non-Resident deer tag.

It looks like my hunting pard and I will be hunting Coues Deer this year. I just need to wait and find out if it's in Oct or Dec. We didn't get "hit" for the cost of desert bighorn tags though. :(

Best of every success on deer, Vince. That sounds as if it will be a great hunt. I've never hunted Coues; each different animal presents its own challenge, however. I'm certain you'll post a fine report and permit us to view the hunts through your eyes. Congratulations.

My credit card was also charged. My dad and i will probably be hunting coues deer in Nov. in northern Az. It's the same hunt that we had last year. I shot a nice 3x3 that scored about 83. I already have a bull elk tag in the same unit in Oct. It's going to be a good fall.
BP

And best of luck to you, also, BP. Trust we'll share your hunt vicariously.

Congratulations to both of you :wink: I can wait for all the photos on Range reports and then the hunts with more photos and stories. Fall is by far the best time of the year :mrgreen:

Blessings,
Dan

Good luck to both of you. The Coues deer is a special and worthy trophy for any American deer hunter.

Back