Die Hard Nosler fan

TackDriver284

Handloader
Feb 13, 2016
Still a Die Hard Nosler fan, came back for more. :mrgreen:

PyWtKET.jpg

That is a good stash. Should last for a week or so, at least.

Mike, A week? Laughing out loud. The Accubonds will last a long time, its just for hunting seasons.

lefty, It's all they had when I shopped at Bass Pro. Was hoping for more 168 grains for the .308

Going to try the 180 Ballistic Tips in the .308 soon. See how they perform. The 168 grains passed with flying colors.

Ya, have been using Nosler bullets since the mid 1970's. Started with the 85 grain Partition for my then-new 6mm Remington...

Still have one partial box of those old screw-machine semi-spitzers, and I don't think I'll ever shoot them, as I've long since converted to the 95 grain Nosler Ballistic Tip for that rifle.

By far and away, most of the game animals I've shot expired due to a lethal dose of Nosler, be it Partition, Solid Base, Ballistic Tip or AccuBond...

It's been a good run going back over 40 years.

Guy

Guy, the first Nosler bullet I used was the 130 gr Solid Base for the .270 win. I really loved those solid bases in a lot of variations. Now I just have to settle for that dang AccuBond. :grin: That reminds me, I need to check the pro shop for some .224s.

Guy, I started off with a 70 NBT for the .244 Remington with 1:12 twist, after seeing performances with the NBT, more followed with various calibers. Nosler is hard to beat.

I started with the old style partitions in the 60's, I still have some I load for a friend who is shooting a Remington 721 of the same vintage. I have also used them extensively since that time in both 30, and .284 calibers. Recently I switched over to AB's in two of my 7mm's.

Same here. Always have Noslers loaded in something I'm using. They have worked well.

Back