Done with Weatherbies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOTIS

Range Officer
Staff member
Oct 30, 2004
Buying that is! :mrgreen:

With this last acquisition I have all I want!

WBY MKXXII 22 LR old but minty!

All I am missing is a 224 and a 375 Bee. No use for either one (personally)

Attachments

• 22 bee.jpg
    22 bee.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 2,213
  • 22bee.jpg
    22bee.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 2,213
  • 22f.jpg
    22f.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 2,213
  • 22e.jpg
    22e.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 2,213
Trash-co go bye bye. Wears a 3x9x40mm Burris 22 rimfire

Looks like a First Class gopher whomper... (y) Good Luck with the new acquisition... and Merry Christmas too.. Rol

Sweet. You have an impressive Bee hive buddy, congratulations.

JD338

Nice! I've got an Idaho buddy who has had one of those .22 Weatherby rifles since the 1970's. Great little rifle! He cleans up varmints in his alfalfa fields with it.

Guy

I confess that I had serious heart palpations when I saw the title of this thread. My wife was forced to descend into the lower regions of our house in an attempt to revive me. Great little rifle you picked up, Fotis.

Upon seeing the header, I immediately thought of the warning we had recently had about "fake news" , upon reading I knew this to be a classic example. Of course I was right. Congratulations on your great find, and I will bet, there are future Weatherby's, in the fold.m

Now get the matching XXII scope and you'll be good.

I have 6 of the XXII's.
One for each of my 3 kids (someday), 2 Italians and one unfired.

I bought my wife one of those about 1974 only it's a tube feed and it still has a Wby. 4x rimfire scope on it. I believe the list price was $140 but I guess they are worth a little more now. Congratulations on finding such a nice one. The wife's has had thousands of rounds through it with only a firing pin spring replacement.

Nope or a 375 Bee or a 224 Bee

Never saw the need for them. Roy dropped the ballistic "ball" with them cartridges.

Ive seen one of those up close. Got myself asked to leave a Gander Mt store when I thought the sales guy made a ridiculous offer to a guy who was trying to sell one. When I just blurted out that I thought they were trying to take advantage of the guy, management asked me to leave. Still don't regret it. They are nice rifles. CL

Yeah right FOTIS. I bet you have been on the Wby site looking at the new Accumark rifles already. How can you have enough Weatherbies?

Back