Double Tap Rifle Ammo

Lucas

Beginner
Jan 17, 2011
Does anybody have any info. on Double Tap ammo? accuracy,performance,cycling through your actions, hunting experience's. How does it compare to federal premium, Nosler hand loads? The price seems good for their advertised Ballistics on 200 gr. AC and 210 gr. PT. Midway USA sells them and most of the reviews are good to great. What do you guy/gals think ?? :?: :idea:

I haven't used it, but hunted with a fellow that bought the ammo. It is a semi-custom load like Nosler or Federal and seems to be of great quality. I know they have some great ammo for the 35's so I would imagine the 338WM stuff is just as good. Let us know how it shoots if you decide to try it. Scotty

I use it in my 325wsm. Have taken a couple elk using 200gr AccuBond double tap ammo and both only ran/stumbled a few yards. Both exit wounds, never hitting bone, were about the size of a golf ball.

I have used Mike's (Double tap founder) loads in 10mm and it was always great stuff. He is a very good guy and stands behind his product. Very consistant stuff too.

Corey

Back