DrMike

AFG270

Handloader
Aug 26, 2013
The thread about Guy got me thinking, there are so many great members on the forum. But when I think of the Nosler forum there is one person that stands out in my mind, someone that has almost 35,000 posts and is always there to help someone with QL.

DrMike! Thanks for all you do for this great forum.

whoa, whoa whoa;)

I had no problem giving a thumbs up to Guy, even Jim, but lets dont get carried away guys;)

Seriously, I actually believe the good Doctor is one of the kindest, most giving, knowledgable and helpful individual on this fine forum !

Also fellows, I will be gone for awhile . Several here have been very kind to me. Your grandmothers are lucky to have you

Scotty, you are correct, it was "Hammer". Bullets have improved so much that some of you might reconsider hunting with the 6.5 x 55 and 300 H & H . I may be the last person on earth who still hunts with those two old girls

Dr Mike, continue to take those young ladies to the range on the pretense " you just want to teach them to shoot ";)

whoa, whoa whoa;)

I had no problem giving a thumbs up to Guy, even Jim, but lets dont get carried away guys;)

Seriously, I actually believe the good Doctor is one of the kindest, most giving, knowledgable and helpful individual on this fine forum !

Also fellows, I will be gone for awhile . Several here have been very kind to me. Your grandmothers are lucky to have you

Scotty, you are correct, it was "Hammer". Bullets have improved so much that some of you might reconsider hunting with the 6.5 x 55 and 300 H & H . I may be the last person on earth who still hunts with those two old girls

Dr Mike, continue to take those young ladies to the range on the pretense " you just want to teach them to shoot ";)
April,
You give it to him girl! 😁
Safe journeys and chime in when you can.

JD338

I appreciate the kind words. However, the gratitude needs to be directed at the forum as a whole, and especially toward Jim and Fotis for maintaining sound oversight of those posting here. I've been here long enough to have witnessed multiple efforts to move the forum toward a site for slander and bitter recriminations that were quashed by the moderators. This forum is populated with some great individuals who are willing to share their knowledge without attempting to ridicule or berate those asking for help.

Shame on you, April. I represent that insinuation! My wife was present with me the entire time. :rolleyes: Moreover, the husband of one of those lovely ladies joined us before we could leave. At my age, I'm always astonished that young ladies (or older ladies, as far as that goes) would even want to be near an old curmudgeon that limps along.😵‍💫

Seriously, I'm always thrilled to see April posting. She is a wealth of knowledge that enriches anyone willing to listen.

As to the forum, I count it a privilege to be permitted to post here, learning from some real giants in the shooting/hunting sports.

The thread about Guy got me thinking, there are so many great members on the forum. But when I think of the Nosler forum there is one person that stands out in my mind, someone that has almost 35,000 posts and is always there to help someone with QL.

Dr Mike! Thanks for all you do for this great forum.
I am glad you started this thread, as Mike was another one of those guys, that I had in mind as well-Thanks!
Mike, thanks for consistently being that guy who is always ready to help, whether in person or online.

Last edited:
I also want to thank everyone on this forum it is no doubt a great forum. I don't get to visit as much as I'd like too but when I do I've always been welcomed and have truly enjoyed the fellowship and knowledge from all you guys here. Lots of experience here along with advice, tips and great pictures to boot. With retirement fast approaching hopefully I'll get to join in more often 🙂.

Mike is correct, there are many excellent members here ready to share their experiences and knowledge.

Many thanks to JD and Fotis for all they do to keep a top notch forum.

Back