Durham...

I hope I'm wrong , but I doubt anything will come of this . it will be ; here they are , and this is what they did . we can't charge them with anything , because they are the protected class . besides they only did it to Trump . run along now , nothing to see .

"We the people" use to mean something ... they do not have the respect nor fear those who put them in office to represent us.

I wouldn’t be surprised if “We The People” one day soon rose up and threw off the yoke of tyranny.

I know I’m in the minority here but I do not see the actions of January 6 to be anti American or anti freedom. I think it’s just the kettle boiling but it hasn’t boiled over yet. It will I’m sure.

We have allowed the Constitution to be so perverted that I cannot stand to defend it the way things are now. I’m in hopes that change, of a more constitutional kind, can come about but I think I’m just urinating in the wind.

Vince

Unfortunately I have a feeling we will have to show teeth before the government will recognize that we are in fact sovereign, but by then I shudder to think of what our circumstances might look like. As we watch the offspring of past dictators rise, I can only hope that we can stop what happened in Germany from repeating itself here. But the Lord is my God, and what he allows will happen, and when I die, whether it be peacefully of old age, or in a concentration camp under the new world order (look up the World Economic Forum if you don't already know where Build Back Better came from), when I die, I will leave this all behind and laugh at the hardships in Heaven.

Back