Experience with the Bushnell Waranty.....???

cloverleaf

Handloader
Sep 10, 2006
Ive got a 3-9X40 Bushnell Trophy that I think has developed a paralax problem. Went from about 1 inch groups to 3+. When replaced with a Luey VX-ll Im back to "cloverleafs" with the same rifle and box of shells. So....I will save up for a Luey, but to be honest the bushy was always clear and bright, and it wasnt free. Any experience with sending them back for repair, where did you send it? and how much did it cost etc? :-\ I bought another rifle recently and would like to put it to use. Thanks for the replys. CL

Only experience I've had was with Canadian facilities. However, the service was excellent on a B&L 3000. The Canadian warranty should certainly reflect policies in the USA.

I suggest you call them first - I spoke with someone in their warranty department a while back on a question, which did not require service. Good folks, and I bet they take good care of you. Remember that the cost of the repairs has to be considered in light of the cost of replacing the scope altogether. If you can't scratch up enough for a second Leupold, I can point you to a retailer who will ship a Bushnell Elite 3200 to your door for under $190, which is still a good bit of money, but not as much as a VXII.

Back