Favour to ask.

sask boy

Ammo Smith
Nov 4, 2007
We just got home last night after last weekend of whitetail as I said on the hunting side we had a great time. My son shot a small buck and had not shot a center fire rifle since he was 13 or 14 he is now 29.
Mike had a eye infection approximately 1 year ago and he has lost about 25% of his vision in his right eye. He advised that when he placed the crosshairs on the animal it blends into the dark hide.
I was wondering if anyone has used the Elite series of scopes with firefly and do they think that might be the answer?
Other makes of scopes could also be the answer.
Looking for ideas.

Blessings,
Dan

Dan,

Sorry to hear that your son is having difficulty seeing. The Firefly will certainly avoid "blending" into the coat of an animal. Several manufacturers make illuminated scopes, including Leupold, Zeiss and Swarovski. Another option to consider is the Trijicon Accupoint.

Sorry to hear that as well......
Just a word of caution on the illuminated reticles.... check your regulations where you plan on hunting.... I know CO doesn't allow them.

the trijicon lighted amber triangle is very easy to see even with poor eye sight. I would check that one out, no batteries involved so it woudln't be effected by some state game laws that don't allow electric lighted reticles.

Back