Fire at Nosler plant

I too am glad everyone is OK! I know with the team spirit at Nosler y'all will be up and running again soon.

God Bless,

Bob

Jerry,

Thank you for the update.

I know in y heart that the management team will have everything on track in short order. Most important is that no one was hurt.
The forum members here are offer you our support. Let us know if there is anything more we can do during this hectic time.

JD338

Glad that all employees are safe. Properties can be repaired or replaced but lives cannot.

IMO, Nosler is a great and solid company that will come out of this only better for the experience.

I still have a pretty good supply of Nosler bullets. I'm stiicking with them.

DaveA37

This event will shortly be a footnote in history with the attitude displayed by employees and owners. This is especially true since people were spared injury. Surely the prayers and wishes of many people were granted.

Hey guys, thanks for the overwhelming support and prayers that we have been receiving. It reallly makes everyone that works here feel very appreciated. I just posted a few photos of the inside of our warehouse showing some of our inventory that we will get back to shipping really soon. I'll keep you guys updated as quickly as possible with more photos and info when I hear more. If you guys check out our Facebook page I can update it a little quicker from my cell phone.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nosler/169945647807?ref=ts

We'll be shipping again real soon. :grin:

Glad to hear everyone made it out safely. Credit has to be given to a lot of fast thinking people who knew what to do.

I hope they can keep operating now that everyone is OK. I am going to buy a couple boxes tomorrow in case this stops production and bullets are scarce.

Glad to hear that everyone is ok. The good folks at Nosler sure are lucky after the picture I seen of the explosion to the building. May GOD bless all of you.

The mamagement and employees did a great job running drills and the practice paid off thats for sure.
Wow, it's amazing there were no injuries.
This kind of accident should make headlines across the country.

I too am grateful that no one was injured and made it out safe. I did read (on another site) that one person was treated for smoke inhalation and I am hoping all is well.

Nosler has always been a strong company as it seems, and I am sure they will be back on track better than ever in no time.

Larry

I am so glad that everyone is okay. This is a great company that really does take care of their employee's. I wonder what we as Nosler customers and believers in their products could do to help them out???

What would folks on this forum think about each one of us pitching to help them in some way financially? I know things are tight for most of us right now, but I would be willing to give up eating out a couple times a month or something frivilous like that to do something to help these folks get back on their feet.

How much would be appropriate yet would not drain any of our pocket books too much? Do you guys think $50.00 from each of us would be okay? Any thoughts on this guys?

I would be more than willing to give what amounts to a couple boxes of bullets. If one of the Nosler guys will set something up and post it on the site, count me in.Rick.

I would be surprised if a major bullet manufacturing corporation like Nosler wasn't fully insured.

Seriously doubt that they need our help - except to remain loyal customers.

Guy

Buy more bullets! LOL
Nosler is great and I like this forum a lot, but they aren't non-profit.
Glad to hear the employees faired well.

Back