first kill with my 22-250

buckfever

Handloader
Mar 21, 2007
I didn't have to work today so I took the kids and my dad came along to find a coyote so we went to one of our favorite spots and we saw to nice 5X5 bull Elk a Long way from thier normal winter range that alone made our day :) but a jack rabbet ran out in front of use about 25 yards so bang and had a bunch of red snow kids thought that was pretty cool and later on we saw a couple coyotes but they were along ways off 500 to about 700 yards so we shot just to make sure they knew we wern't playing around. even though we didn't shoot a coyote it was still a great day :wink: oh yea I was using a 55 gr bt and 39.5 gr of H 380.

Good Deal. Always good to take the kids.
The 22-250 is really impressive on coyotes. :wink:

JD338

Savage M12 with Nikon 3x9 but will have a 4.5 x 14 when I get the money and put the 3x9 back on my 17 HMR.

A great day with the kids. What could be better than the elk the rabbit and the coyotes? It brings back memories of my kids and my dad when I was a kid. GOOD JOB!! as they say now. :grin:
Good Hunting
Elkhunt

Any day spent with kids is great! If you can add guns to the equation it gets better! :lol:

Back