Follow up E-Tip release dates?

bludog

Beginner
Jan 29, 2006
Like many, I am excited about the new E-Tips. Have decisions been made on when the next bullets will be released, and what caliber(s) will be available? Thanks in advance.

Soon.... according to the latest e-tip writeup in the latest Shooting Times magazine. :lol:

Good article.

E-Tips! So that's what this thread is about. :grin:

The e-bay comment was intended for the e-bay thread but some how it got in here. Sorry!

Devil Dawg - Dude, they're talking about Nosler's new E-Tip bullet, which should be out this fall. Not e-bay where ya buy stuff! :grin:

We've had a pretty good discussion of this fancy new E-Tip Nosler, which should be one heck of an interesting bullet to try.

Semper Fi, Guy

That article really makes me want to try that bullet. I have been toying with trying Barnes but all the negative stuff has me reluctant. I think I will wait for the .284 bullets to come out as well, hopefully this fall. Hint, hint.

Corey

C.Smith":1asc899v said:
That article really makes me want to try that bullet. I have been toying with trying Barnes but all the negative stuff has me reluctant. I think I will wait for the .284 bullets to come out as well, hopefully this fall. Hint, hint.

Corey

I think I'll wait too for the .284 140 gr hehehehe! 8) Barnes are good but I find my Sendero likes the Nosler's better, I get much tighter groups with the Partion's .... these should fly pretty good with some IMR4350 pushing them along ... Good Elk Med's LOL!

7SAUM":2vr76h3f said:
C.Smith":2vr76h3f said:

Corey

I think I'll wait too for the .284 140 gr hehehehe! 8) Barnes are good but I find my Sendero likes the Nosler's better, I get much tighter groups with the Partion's .... these should fly pretty good with some IMR4350 pushing them along ... Good Elk Med's LOL!

I am sure that Nosler will be introducing a 7mm sometime in the future, a 140 gr would be a nice weight.

JD338

Back