FoxPro digital call

YoteSmoker

Handloader
Oct 3, 2006
Looking for a used 416, FX3, or FX5 model. If you have one to sell, please send me a PM with description and price. Thanks!

I received my refurbished FoxPro Model 416 (non remote) on Friday (1-25-08), and to my disappointment there is something wrong with this caller. Instead of the caller repeating the track selected once the track plays through, my automatically advances to the next track, and the next track etc.

Well since I had a Coyote Hunt planned I used it anyway. Yes it was a little inconvient having the listen carefully so I could shut the caller off at the end of the track, and then turn it back on to repeat the track, but other wise it worked great.

The sounds, the clarity and the volume of this FoxPro are far better than any other Electronic Caller I have ever used (I have had a Johnny Stewart Cassette Tape Caller, a Extreme Dimensions Phanton Digital Caller, a Western Rivers Predation Digital Caller, and several home made callers using either Cassette Tapes, CD's and MP3 Players). It will fit in either my back pack or even the slash pocket of my white camo parka.

Monday morning bright and early I phoned FoxPro and explained my problem. I was asked to play my FoxPro to the nice lady on the phone and when finished she told me "It is not supposed to do that" (which I knew).

She then told me they program another FoxPro with the sounds I have on this one and get it shipped out to me. She then went on to say that I am to keep this one until I get the new one and then ship the one I currently have back to FoxPro. I asked her if there would be any additional charge and or what they were going to replace this caller with. I was told I would get a caller that works of at least equal or better value than the one I have that doesn't work properly.

I have always read that FoxPro has one of the best customer service depts in the business. Well if they do everything they told me they are going to do I would have to agree with that statement. Imagine great customer service in addition to a great sounding caller.

Larry

PS a buddy of mine ordered a refurbished FoxPro 416 the day after I ordered mine. He received his on Friday also and his works and sounds great.

Larry in SD

Mike Dillion at Foxpro is a true gentleman and he will make sure his staff makes it right by you.
IMHO, Foxpro is the only ecaller out there.
If you can, get the TX5 remote, you will love it. :wink:
www.gofoxpro.com

JD338

I like my Minaska Big Country is a great unti and no scrolling of sounds! 100 sounds and each are only 3 buton pushes away.

Forgot to update this...I found a 416B and an original FN 270 Win recently for less than the cost of an FX3 LOL. Happy with the sound and volume of this call and the belgium rifle. $375 in all!

Back