Full Article with Spread sheet on loads

bullet

Handloader
Dec 26, 2007
AmmoGuide published my full article, all photos and the "Spread sheet of Developed Loads." The spread sheet was not published by Guns and Ammo. If you are interested especially in the spread sheet, then you can go to this link and find the information. http://ammoguide.com/?article=mhsp68/reloading4v Thanks, Mike Price Smile

Again, good post, Mike. Your photography is, as always, excellent, contributing so much to what you've written.

Excellent article. I have never "seen" 1/4 that many game animals in my life. Incredible.
..that is of course unless squirrels count. :)

That is a great article Mike. Well done Sir! Now what? Anything new in the chute for ya? Scotty

One article that Guns & Ammo, Sierra Marketing and AmmoGuide are looking at called Green Boxes and one hunting article using the 358Win and Nosler AccuBond that Guns & Ammo is also viewing. Got my 303 regulated for 174gr Hornady and man can it shoot, I love it. Sighted in all my rifles and my main hunting load for each one, I am ready to rock when season starts. My grandson really can shoot my C93 amazingly well, out side of that, just going to shoot for the fun of it and not for developing a load.

That sounds like alot of fun Mike. I am working to get to that point. I am not sure it will happen immediately, but I am getting closer! Scotty

Very nicely done Mike. Thank you for sharing.

Mike

Great write up as usual.
I have been off the forum because I have been in Texas bouncing around helping the local fire departments on wildfire suppression. Its slow now and I have access to a computer so I am catching up. I am currently in Wichita Falls and will go home next week.

Elkman":b7tn6mwr said:
Mike

Great write up as usual.
I have been off the forum because I have been in Texas bouncing around helping the local fire departments on wildfire suppression. Its slow now and I have access to a computer so I am catching up. I am currently in Wichita Falls and will go home next week.

Sounds like you have been real busy. Be careful in your travels.

Bill,

I'd wondered where you had gone. Good to see you back. I'm certain Texas appreciated the help in fire suppression.

Back