Getting Ready for Moose

Congratulations on bringing along a young hunter Dr. Mike. I hope that "Bull Winkle" cooperates and presents himself for Noah. Anxiously awaiting the hunt report and photos, lots of photos.. :grin:

Excellent target Gene. Going to look through them for an elk for my son. He's hammered a few deer so I don't expect much trouble but a little brush up would be good too.

Heck, I'd like to find some of the archery paper targets to practice on too.

SJB358":1a6r8ys5 said:
Excellent target Gene. Going to look through them for an elk for my son. He's hammered a few deer so I don't expect much trouble but a little brush up would be good too.

Heck, I'd like to find some of the archery paper targets to practice on too.

...about 20% of the people around here have 1/2 sized elk archery targets standing in their back yards... :lol: :mrgreen:

Well DrMike, I would dare say the boys must getting a tad excited for this coming Friday :).
I just checked the forecast for your area & it is going to be real hot in the afternoons :(. I sure hope first couple of hours in the morning are clear & cool.
I am looking forward to your stories & photos no matter what the out come is as I know that the boys will be having a blast!
Have Fun, Shoot Straight & be Safe!!

Blessings,
Dan

Back