Good bye Colorado

I hate to say it, and I'll die defending the Constitution as I interpret it if it should come to that, but I think the Second Amendment as we know it is lost.
Colorado was just the first western domino. It saddens me to say that but the writing is on the wall. That does not mean that I will waver in my mission to preserve freedom though.

It does seem as if an ideal is dying. Moreover, it is dying with a whimper, and not with a bang. Those determined to mould the Constitution into whichever shape suits them for the moment, are ensuring that it will shortly cease to protect any freedoms.

We can thank George Soros and Michael Bloomberg (17th richest man in the world). They believe we should all do as they say and obviously not as they do (they have many armed guards around them 24/7). But then they can afford it. They seem to have a "grand world plan" that they will push through. Rumor is Bloomberg spent lots of money here in Colorado making things go his way. Well maybe we just need to make him spend all his money locally...tee hee...we need it to pay for all the jails we are going to have to build to take care of all the criminals that will flock here from Chicago, NYC and Washington DC just knowing we cannot defend ourselves just like back east.

Luckily I am old enough I will hopefully never see their "grand world plan".

I wonder why NYC graduates high school kids that 80% cannot read, write or perform simple math? I think Bloomberg should focus on fixing that rather than make us in the west miserable.

Yada, yada, yada! The old man rants again! Luckily at 65 I still have a 120/76 blood pressure or I might blow a valve...har har har!

To paraphrase, a liberal is someone who thinks someone is making sense and seeks to convert them to their own chaotic worldview.

Bloomberg's money is behind a lot of this stuff in Colorado. Nanny Mayor Bloomberg needs to learn how to mind his own business!

Back