Good Report on Nosler BT.

6ppcar

Handloader
Nov 8, 2007
Some friends of mind when down to Texas on a late season doe culling operation. They took 25 deer in 3 days and all were one shot kills.
They were shooting,
243 win 95gr.BT
25 WSSM 100BT
25-06 100 BT
308 Win 125 BT
The range was anywhere from 55 yards to 381 yards. The longest shot was 381yds made with the 308.
I helped their Father load the ammo, i guess we did something right.

Well, the BT is a proven deer killer ans 25 kills with several different calibers and weights proves it. Congratulations on a job well done.

JD338

I have said it for years, if you can't get it done with a Nosler, you probably can't get it done with anything else.

The most dramatic kills I have ever experienced or witnessed have been with the BT's. Many agree.

+1 on Pops assesment and add humane. Wow. I have been using BT's since the early 90's and Wow, there is no better W/T bullet... There is the Partition and the AccuBond, but not needed on thin skinned "smaller" big game.

Rod

PS: I am currently in our Nations Capitol, a several blocks from the White House and I cant find a place that sells Nosler's. Whats up with that???????? :roll: :roll: :roll: (And folks wonder why I choose to live in ND)

Back