Gunbroker.com

Greg Nolan

Handloader
Nov 25, 2004
Have any of you looked at gunbroker.com at the trips/hunting/safaris?
OK! I'
I'm Hungarian American from 3 generations back. 1912. They even have hunts in Hungaria(Hungary) The market has fallen in price with the economy. Check it out!!!! I am Greg Nolan (Doesn't sound Hungarian) My stepfather was Irish. I think I still prefer Irish things but it would be exciting to check out my heritage in Hungary. You need to see what's available in Africa and other places based on the economic woes of the world.
Good Hunting
Elkhunt :grin:
P.S. No, I am not involved or getting a profit from any of this!!!!
I'm just in my own world of awe. I want to hunt Hungary. (The deer are really small of horn (politacally correct) but My great grandparents came from there so 8)

Besides your heritage whats unique about hunting in Hungary?

If I spoke Hungarian then I might be more interested. Do you speak it?

For me it would be researching my ancestry and see what the place is like. For others who like to go to new offbeat places it would something and somewhere different. I was just surprised at the cheap prices and different hunting styles. Kind of neat but not for everyone. No I don't speak Hungarian and what little I understood as small child 50+ years ago are long forgotten. Maybe someday I'll be able to go there and post info on what it's like. :)

Back