Guns & Ammo Accepted My Article "Reloading for Versatility"

bullet

Handloader
Dec 26, 2007
I still own the rights to the article and since Guns and Ammo did not print all of it - AmmoGuide will do the full article in a month or so with the spread sheet of the ten loads for the 300Win mag and seven loads for the 358Win. The hunt I used to show the need for different loads took place about 20 years ago and that is why there is no picture of the hog. I was not into taking pictures during my hunts back then.

Thought some of you might like to read my new article on Guns and Ammo, here is the link
http://imomags.com/gunsandammo/2011/06/ ... rsatility/

Do you mind if we repost this on our Facebook page Mike? We'll drive some traffic to your article.

JusMo":aj0swxn6 said:
Do you mind if we repost this on our Facebook page Mike? We'll drive some traffic to your article.

Sure, go for it, because I don't do face book. Thanks :)

Mike,

Nice article! You are in the big time now, congratulations.

JD338

Mike
I sure enjoyed reading your article. I thought it was very well written. You sure put a lot of work in it and you should be proud of yourself!
David

congratulations mike !!!!! I even got to read it !!!! Very well written.

What is a Boley Creek?

Elkman":1jpvkcyd said:
congratulations mike !!!!! I even got to read it !!!! Very well written.

What is a Boley Creek?

Boley Creek is a creek that is spring fed but also drains a great deal of the southern part of Pearl River County (Pear River County is the Second largest county in Mississippi) and takes our water out of the county to the Pearl River.

nodak7mm":3iepat1e said:
Congrats Bullet, pretty dang cool getting published.. I only get admonished!!

For good enough reasons I'm sure. :twisted:

beretzs":2pynjxpy said:
nodak7mm":2pynjxpy said:
Congrats Bullet, pretty dang cool getting published.. I only get admonished!!

For good enough reasons I'm sure. :twisted:

Yah buddy! I know I am not doing something right if I am "Not" getting hollered at or summoned to the Principals office... 8)

Rod

A good read, but brief. Probably about half of what you wrote, and with no data from that diverse lot of loads you engineered, only about 15% of the whole story.

You should write a book.

negeorgia":23vyy21m said:
A good read, but brief. Probably about half of what you wrote, and with no data from that diverse lot of loads you engineered, only about 15% of the whole story.

You should write a book.

Ammo Guide will be printing the whole article and spread sheet soon :)

Back