Guy Miner=One Of The Good Guys

Great account Guy!
Would like to see some more footage fo you shooting that rifle, and the groups it will produce at various ranges.

Great account Guy!
Would like to see some more footage fo you shooting that rifle, and the groups it will produce at various ranges.
I will get some more data with it at 200 and 300 yards for sure. I haven't found it to be an incredibly accurate rifle, but under MOA consistently. Not entirely sold on the carbon-wrapped barrel, but am still new to it. Also, I have to admit - that omni-directional muzzle brake rattles my cage! I've got a can ordered to suppress it, but that's going to take quite some time to reach me, so I will be using a thread protector instead. The 6.5 Creed doesn't really need a brake anyway, but the rifle came with one.

Guy

I will get some more data with it at 200 and 300 yards for sure. I haven't found it to be an incredibly accurate rifle, but under MOA consistently. Not entirely sold on the carbon-wrapped barrel, but am still new to it. Also, I have to admit - that omni-directional muzzle brake rattles my cage! I've got a can ordered to suppress it, but that's going to take quite some time to reach me, so I will be using a thread protector instead. The 6.5 Creed doesn't really need a brake anyway, but the rifle came with one.

Guy
Having the Bergara B-14R LH Carbon Trainer and being happy with its accuracy so far, it would be nice to see more models offered in LH. I know they make the matching 6.5 CM model to the trainer, but I would prefer a more hunter friendly lh model like the one you have to try in say the 7MM PRC or 280AI...vs the heavier target/LR type model

Blkram - my son has the Bergara Wilderness Ridge (Why do they have such long names?) in 7mm Rem Mag and wow... It's accurate!

I shot this group with my 150 gr handloads:
PUcI3uQh.jpg

My son with it in the field for mule deer. Sadly we didn't get a shot at one, but he obliged me by posing for the photo:
iFL71mqh.jpg

Solid rifle. I'd sure hunt with it!

Guy

Blkram - my son has the Bergara Wilderness Ridge (Why do they have such long names?) in 7mm Rem Mag and wow... It's accurate!

I shot this group with my 150 gr handloads:
PUcI3uQh.jpg

My son with it in the field for mule deer. Sadly we didn't get a shot at one, but he obliged me by posing for the photo:
iFL71mqh.jpg

Solid rifle. I'd sure hunt with it!

Guy
Yes, the accuracy of that 7mm is what we all strive for!
Best of luck on its next outing!

Back