Hand Held Sand Bags?

Bigwheels

Beginner
Sep 17, 2006
I'm looking for a good sandbag to hold in my off hand under the butstock on my F-Class rifle.I'm thinking it should be a small cylinder about the size of a baseball. I would squeeze it to adjust elevation.Any Ideas? I thought of a Hacky Sack ,but all the ones I've found so far are too small.Thanks.

Thanks.I don't know if they will fit my stock verry well. I have a flat bottomed Choat Ultimate Tactical stock,& it's pretty wide. I was thinking the ears may cause some problems.I guess I won't know 'till I try.I've been shooting with my fist under the stock,& was only 2pts. behind Marilyn Solis last time I got to shoot against her.She's good! I'm hopeing that with a bag next time I can close the gap with her.& Some day I want to beat Ricky. He outshot us all with his open sights!! :oops:

You are competing against some of the best in the Northwest!

Ricky and Marilyn almost always outshoot me. :grin: Along with Bud, Mike and the rest of the deadeye crew... :grin:

I found a bag that I think will work.It's not what I was looking for ,but Oh well.
I like to compete against the best. It pushes me to perform at my best.There are some good shots around here.They just don't allways show up for the matches that I do.I'm pretty sure that Marilyn is going to be there on the 10th,& I plan on showing up too.I want to see how I do against one of the best,now that I have my "Flyer" problem cured. I bought a runout gauge a while ago. That was the best $75 I ever spent on my handloads. Let me kow that my press was worn out.
I hope to see you over here some time,& I'm goin to make it over there a few times this year if I can afford it.
Good Shooting. :grin:

Back