Henry's 357 mag All-Weather Big Boy rifle:

I have a Henry .22 lever. It’s smoov!!!!😀.

I’m a fan of the .357 in a lever. I have a Rossi R92 and I’ve done the Stevez Gunz treatment to it. You can add at least 300fps to any hot pistol load. Makes for a formidable short range deer rifle.

I have a Henry .22 lever. It’s smoov!!!!😀.

I’m a fan of the .357 in a lever. I have a Rossi R92 and I’ve done the Stevez Gunz treatment to it. You can add at least 300fps to any hot pistol load. Makes for a formidable short range deer rifle.
R92 and M1894C(SXDFGMNOPAFL-CIO) for the wife. Now I'm watching that video and wondering if I feel the call for a third one.

Oh - and do not doubt how useful a carbine like this is for personal protection. This sort of carbine has a great deal of utility.

Oh - and do not doubt how useful a carbine like this is for personal protection. This sort of carbine has a great deal of utility.
I love these little carbines. The older I get and the harder it is to see the sights on my pistol...the more I like guns like this for self defense.
I chronographed some 125JHPs at over 2000 fps from a carbine a few years back. I've no doubt that would turn off BGs in a real hurry.

Well, this is the exit wound produced in pork shoulder by a PPU 158grain SJHP, fired from a 16inch 1894C (XXXX) at a range of about 20 yards.
357PPU Exit 1.JPG

Sorry, not trying to be a thread thief.

Back