Here is a few of my better big game critters all with nosler

coyotetrapper

Beginner
Feb 9, 2007
IM000741.jpg

DSC008912.jpg

DSCN21572.jpg

Pop these all fell with a 25-06 remington SP SS,110 grain AccuBond the muley at 80 yards, the whitetail at 430 yards and the antelope buck at 530 yards, those accu bonds just anchor them well. The goat as you can see the exit hole I don't know at that range I must have deflected off a rib becuase it was higher and closer to the kill zone on entery than exit, when gutted I took out a lung and the liver was just mush he didn't go 15 yards and was dead, the whitetail I hit it perfect and he dropped in his tracks and the muley went 20 yards !

I shot the muley 3 years ago, the white tail last year and the antleope this year 2 weeks ago my 2nd best buck, a buddy of mine shot a 16 1/2" curl back antelope with 7" of mass up to the spades should make B&C rough score 87" we will see after the drying time of 60 days, he was tickled 2nd antelope he shot and he got a nice wall hanger.

I don't really trophy hunt to me they are all trophys as the spot and stalk in very open terrain and long shooting make it fun!

Back