Here is my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is what the smith said. Plus other than being somewhat more impervious to weather CM will last as long as a SS.

BTW

Rifle weighs 8 lbs 8 oz with bases only as seen in picture

That's true. The quality of chromoly today is way better than in the past. One of the few thing around with better quality.

Hopefully it shoots bugholes.

BTW were you able to get that brass to work?

Of course! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Fotis! What a rifle! Not only moster power but gorgeous beauty.

Seeing that rifle brought me back to the 70's when every once in a while, one would see one of those incredible Weatherby Mark V rifles all super fancy stock, action and barrel. Everyone would just say Wow! I see that baby shoots too!

Nice Nice Nice.
338winmag

A piece of art. Beautiful.

What do you intend to do with all of that power? I'm sure it will be just the ticket for 500+ yard shots at grizz or cape buff. Especially if they happen to be standing behind an engine block. :mrgreen:

widgeon":3t7tvk9u said:

What do you intend to do with all of that power? I'm sure it will be just the ticket for 500+ yard shots at grizz or cape buff. Especially if they happen to be standing behind an engine block. :mrgreen:

You should see what it does to elk at long range.

This one was taken with my first Lazermark 378 in 1995. Battle Mountain Wyoming.
778 yards. 1 shot.

facebook_-602495225.jpg

FOTIS":1x9e6b2t said:
widgeon":1x9e6b2t said:

You should see what it does to elk at long range.

This one was taken with my first Lazermark 378 in 1995. Battle Mountain Wyoming.
778 yards. 1 shot.

facebook_-602495225.jpg

That sounds like my kind of elk rifle. I have not had the opportunity to hunt elk, but at one point I worked up some 225grn loads for my .375 H&H. I thought that would make a great round for elk.

I can't wait to see what your gun will do when it's dialed in.

That was a heckuva shot Fotis! What a beast that cartridge is. Looking forward to seeing what it does when you stretch it out a little.

:shock: Well if that wont get it done ......................... then nothing will .
What a powerhouse of a caliber........... good luck with it.

As soon as the gale winds are over guys!@

nvbroncrider":2ln5dh2d said:
I was gonna shoot today but the constant 30 mph wind plus the 50 mph gusts kinda sucked.

YUP same here plus I am working mids this month so kinda hard.

Back