How many types/species of big game have you hunted?

My experience has been little compared to most on here.
1. Iowa Whitetail-Muzzleloader .45 cal CVA Kentucky Rifle
2. Wyoming Whitetail-.243
3. Wyoming Mule Deer-.300 Win Mag
4. Wyoming Mule/Whitetail hybrid-.25-06
5. Wyoming Elk-.300 Win Mag
6. Wyoming & Colorado Coyotes-.243 & .223
7. Wyoming Prairie Dogs-.243 & .25-06
8. Wyoming Crow-buddies .22-250
9. Wyoming Rock Chucks- .223, .243, .25-06
10. Wyoming Porcupine-.22LR
11. Wyoming Antelope-.243
12. Wyoming Vedawoo Gophers-.22LR & .223

HawkeyeSATX a.k.a. Bryce

Pretty good list of animals taken. Welcome aboard, Bryce. It looks as if you've taken full advantage of the good hunting in WY.

Bbearhntr, a respectable list of game. Taking advantage of what is available is what hunting should be about. All of us enjoy dreaming of an "exotic" hunt, which usually and primarily means a new location. You've done well with what is available in WI.

bbearhntr":1xg4vfnj said:
Whitetail
Whitetail
Whitetail
Black Bear
Whitetail
Black Bear
Whitetail
Black Bear
Alaska Moose
Whitetail
Whitetail
Whitetail

I wanted a long list like everyone else

LOVE IT! (y)

Guy

I've tried my best!
I still want to go moose, big horn sheep, mountain goat, cougar, and black bear hunting up in Wyoming.
I've got great rifles now so I can do it.
I'm also going to hunt here in TX where I currently reside.
I'll be going after wild hog, whitetail, and some exotics when I get the money up.
I especially want to go hog hunting, now all I need is my buddy to come down from Wyoming and help!

HawkeyeSATX a.k.a. Bryce

DrMike, we had a great hunt. I actually had a first for me. I ran a spike over with the truck. We stopped, threw it in the back and went hunting. Great way to start the day, with one in the back before the sun comes up. Maybe i should make that a topic.
russ

Running over spikes! Hmmm. :? That's one way to take game. Let's see, velocity of the "projectile" isn't real great, but it does carry a long way. The mass is substantial, to say the least. Yeah, not much game will stand up to that! (y)

Were you driving a Dodge Magnum :mrgreen: but by driving over it you started to tenderize it as well (y).

Blessings,
Dan

It was a old ford f150 with old steel bumpers. Ran over him with both tires. Was a young buck, so it got more tender. I guess he will never be and old smart buck. He sure tasted good.
Russ

Back