I give to you...

I will be trying it in my 243. Look at this one. Painted stock!

Stevens200003.jpg

That's true but, the big hammer - hammers harder, and big holes on each side leave two blood trails for a very short distant.

Got the big hammer covered also (300RUM 200gr Accubonds) Thats until i my next big hammer which will probably be a 375RUM or 416 Rem Mag. I'm thinking 375RUM

Ok if I would try these bullets what do you recommend as starting points for powder? I use 90 grain bal tips now and they really like H-4831 SC at 43.5 grains where should I be when starting to load for these e-tip bullets? What is max? Is velocity slower with these bullets? Thank You.

POP,

Looks Sweet !! I like that color.....

What I really dig is that sling.... where can I get my hands on one of those ? :wink:

I always have to refigure my actual BC to make my charts match my trajectory. pretty simple to do, just requires shooting around a dozen shots at different ranges.
RR

Ridge_Runner":3pu2w0ln said:
I always have to refigure my actual BC to make my charts match my trajectory. pretty simple to do, just requires shooting around a dozen shots at different ranges.
RR

I know, I do the same, just curious for a starting point on Bal. Program

Dave

Ridge_Runner":1npsdw9d said:
RR

Absolutely I do the same.

Mow as a guesstimate add about 8-10% more bc than the 95 gr BT and you should be close. My rough formula.....

That's kinda what I figured too POP. I was just wondering if they came up anything for a published number.

Dave

Back