I give to you...

:grin: Sweet, just placed my order, and noticed free shipping, at least to my zip code. :shock:

And I just got a 243.......imagine that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WooHoo! :grin: Can't wait to try that little bugger out. O.K. Pop, work us up some loads :wink:

Easy brother....I am next in line with my 325 gr 416 that I have been begging for ?????????????????????? for sooooooooo long

Come on Pop, jump on the 6mm bandwagon :lol: 6mm 100gr Accubonds,6mm 100gr Accubonds,6mm 100gr Accubonds :lol:

Thats great news! The 6mmer's will be happy.

JD338

POP":tqbiq6i1 said:
Easy brother....I am next in line with my 325 gr 416 that I have been begging for ?????????????????????? for sooooooooo long

Hey PoP, I'm with you , i ordered a 416 Remington Mag. It should be here next week.
Who needs the little pip squeak 6mm. :lol:
Just joking guys about the little bullet, I'm sure there's a need.
But, we need our 416 in a BAD way.

nosler why can i not order from you when i live in canada but if i have bullet problems you will sen new ones no ?aked the reason i ask is i paid 44$ for 150 gr etips one box of 50 and you sell for 25$+ shipping for two boxes over 100$ with taxes if i go down to the usa i can buy then take them back no ? asked at the border ica take basicly unlimmited back al long as i pay duty. just wondering why. thank you.

POP":rrnsk8mn said:

I was very lucky Nosler came out with my bullets first.7mm and 30 cal 150gr E Tips..Now next spring gotta do the load work up for the STW 150gr and I'm set.

Nosler, any word on an 85-95 grain AccuBond in the works? I have been hoping for an 85 AccuBond for a long time, not really another copper bullet. Barnes already got my business for my 243 10 twist but that would be short-lived if I could shoot an AccuBond bullet instead. My gun shoots the 85 grain lead and copper bullets much better than the longer and heavier ones that I have tried, so for me, the AccuBond in 85 grains is something I would get all excited about; not the e-tip.

Woodycreek":fxr2x3gf said:
Small hammer,big hammer it still a hammer :grin:

That's true but, the big hammer - hammers harder, and big holes on each side leave two blood trails for a very short distant. :lol: :lol:

Back