I think I did it rite this time !

HOGWILD338-378

Handloader
Aug 22, 2012

Be here Friday or Monday!

This Near mount will set on top of my 338-378 with a Near 30 MOA rail !

This is on order as well Alpha Hunter for my 257 Lazermark but still scope less on it but it will wear the same optik my 270 Lazermark has the 3.5-18x44 Swarovski Z5 BT plex

Just about cured my optics poor situation :lol: sorta ? :shock:

Yeah, I'd say you really have something there Terry! That's going to make one awesome set up.

Great acquisition, Terry. I believe you did very well--very well, indeed!

It's coming together and I might do some shoots at my local club once I get them set up and a little trigger time! Fixing to take my Mark 4 Leupold off my 338-378 and take it to get dipped to match my Chris Kyle Rifle in Kryptek Highlander I have a 20 MOA WARNE rail for it and it has 30mm TAC rings on it that will stay on it and get dipped as well so an optik for my 257 Lazermark is all I am missing but I have swap options galore as my Zeiss has QD rings on it :lol: if I get to where I can get around I might even hit the NRA Whittington Center as they have a monthly shoot and was invited by a guy from Denver that shoots it almost every month!

Yep that's a fair assessment for sure, almost brought home a Winchester 348 Model 71 but candy jar's empty at the moment :lol:

My 338-378 will get dipped eventually in Kryptek Typhoon and the barrel & all the other metal surfaces will probably be a gray to match the darkest gray in the Typhoon pattern with a cerakote application and I will also dip the rings in Typhoon to match the stock !

I am ruined and Charlie might even call me a snob again which I guess is warranted :mrgreen: I am saying the same thing as I had to brake down and order something and just decided swap optics would be involved to get a optik on my Chris Kyle rifle and that Mark 4 will do it justice for sure!

Nah Terry, I won't call you a scope snob but that is one hell of a scope though! Out of my league. That should be a slick rig by the time you are done!

Terry, Schmidt & Bender are top of the heap. I believe once you use it a couple of times you really are going to be spoiled.
Way to go lad you done real good :wink:!!!

Blessings,
Dan

Scope is in Colorado but scheduled for delivery today and I think the thing will show up Monday ! Thanks everyone for the likes as I am sure it does not get any better and I figure it will last me a while! Charlie it's outta my league as well but I will figure it out in time I am sure ! Looking at maybe putting a Thunder Beast 30P-1 on it eventually and shoulda ordered it a year ago ? Not sure I wanta put with the hassle to get a can for this rifle?

Thanks Charlie as I do enjoy the Swarovski Z5's a lot and will end up with 3 total as my new 257 Lazermark will get it's own just like I have on my other Lazermark the Z5 3.5-18 and my 5-25 Z5 which is on my 300 Vanguard :?: I know but eventually I am thinking on changing to a Sako or another Accumark eventually? The S&B could get a Custom Rifle later down the road ?

I guess my package from the great white north arrived yesterday as I was taking a nap as you might know this is the first afternoon nap I have taken in 3 months! Found a little pink card in my door when I opened it later in the evening, guess Near Manufacturing ships mighty fast! I know one thing he has some sweet mounts for sure as they should be !

Back