I think I did it rite this time !

Terry, she sure looks good!! I am sure you are going to enjoy it :mrgreen:.

Blessings,
Dan

Was told they are making a movie now I am not sure I wanta shoot it :roll:
American Sniper being directed by Clint Eastwood ? Not sure how I feel about that ? Oh I am stoked on shooting it you can bet you're last dime that will happen real soon!

The Leupold was the old black optik I had on the 338-378 and it has a plain MILDOT ! The S&B on my 338-378 has a P4F which works for me ! Still need to shake them both down and get a zero on them ! I just had the Mark 4 Leupold cerakoted it's a FFP ER/T 6.5x20 used some existing WARNE mounts and added a 20 mil WARNE base rail to it!

I have a couple of the p4f schmidts, I do and don't like the reticle. I do like the fact it's not a busy reticle but I don't understand why the the windage and elevation subtends to .8 mil instead of .5 mils then goes to full mil half mil increments. I assume it has to do with ranging a torso for quick range assessment??? Congrats on a top shelf optic.

You are probably spot on Jeff as I will ask them as I need to call them and make sure my warranty got updated in the system as they were having PC issues the day I entered my optik into the PC? They mentioned it will just transfer over but I wanta double check!

Back