I think I'm insane.....

C.Smith

Handloader
Oct 11, 2006
I keep going back to the same store that never has the reloading stuff I need expecting them to have stuff, and they don't (Wholesale sports formerly Sportsmans warehouse). So I go to the only other place that has Nosler bullets (that cost $6 more) and pay way too much to get a box of bullets.

I think it's time to start ordering, but wait can't find any there either. Frustrating. I know why you guys buy some many bullets at one time. Lots of Hornady bullets around, but I just can't get myself to use them.

Corey

Yeah, a couple of months ago I couldn't find any of those and settled for a hundred 160 grain Partitions and two hundred 160 gr Sierra SPBT bullets for my 7mm Rem mag.

Grafs has them in stock right now: http://www.grafs.com/product/266068

About $26/50. The AccuBond is a high demand item for sure!

Bivwak has them, factory firsts, as well, I think they are going for 28.95 per box shipped. These are "BUY IT NOW" auctions, meaning you click on the "BUY OUT" lettering and bingo, you just bought that item(s).

Cool, last time I looked they did not have any. I will look again.

Corey

C.Smith":73dusfn1 said:
Lots of Hornady bullets around, but I just can't get myself to use them.

Well, Hornady bullets work ok on paper, real accurate, but every now and then a target will try to get up and flee off the back board :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

ok ok fine, I've never lost an animal from using Hornady bullets, but the times I did use them I got full jacket seperation and no exit wound on WT.

JT.

i am not trying to bash sportsman or whole sale outfitters whatever they are called. my buddy purchased some bergers for his 220 in the kenn. store and they were a box of culls from the factory. everyone is junk, he is taking it up with berger. be carefull on those whom are trying to make a buck. try bivwak, they have great deals

I'm to the point I'm going to avoid the store in Kenenwick. I don't know what is going on with them but I don't like. I just can't get my favorite store to carry Nosler, just carries Hornady.

I believe I will be ordering bullets on line for now. Russ8 helped me out though, he trades some bullets for me so I have 150 AccuBond 2nds on the way, thanks again Russ.

Corey

Back