I want one!

Just bought my son that same rifle in a 300WSM. We are going to start getting a load going here soon (salmon are running). Not enough time in the week.

Pop I know you're Mr. Savage but do you have one in 308 Patriot?
Of course we have the" Lost Calibers." .358 and :grin: .350. I see a 350 Rem Mag. Or better yet a 350 RUM based on the 375 RUM.
The abillity to take a 375 RCM and neck it down to ? caliber and put your name on it for all etenity. If you do I'll buy one? promise!!
Good Choosing
Elkhunt

I really love that Accustock. It actually betters the already awesome accuracy these guns get!

I think anything I get will overlap!

I don't know. I certainly do not need another gun and everything I get will overlap. :cry:

POP I know you don't like the .338 cal but as far as I can see it is the only one your missing so I'm going to have to go with a big +1 on a 338 WM.

How about a .308 ?
or an 06. I am not familiar with your 7mm Bee.
But a good old 7mm Rem mag is a top notch cartridge for a super accurate rifle.
Nothing at all wrong with having 2 rifles in the same chambering, I have 3 each in .308 and 30,06.
How abot the little .250 savage, be that would be a tack driver in one of those babys
...tj3006

id say 30/06,, but im kinda partial to that caliber :grin: but it has always served me well,,,,

Back