If you care about the 2nd amendment......

old #7

Handloader
Sep 9, 2006
JOIN the NRA now and help out or you may regret it soon.
If the dem's have the majority in the house and senate plus have the exeutive office with pelosi, reed and obama we could be like Australia in a couple of years.
God help the supreme court.
I think this election cycle will have more of an effect on our second amendment rights that the Heller vs DC case. :evil:

Life member and proud of it! we need to recuit more people to the NRA! we need to post this in other forums not associated with guns! here we are preaching to the chior.

Life here too!

Can you see a new Brady Bill on the horizon yet?

Just did a 5 yr. I can't afford a life membership now. I am telling everyone I know to join as well.

PS: a lot of states have their own gun rights org that people should join as well.

I am a Life NRA member. I called the NRA because I was not seeing
NRA adds before the election. They told me that I would not see them because I live in a "safe" state (AR). So I wanted to ask those of you that live in key battleground states. Did you see NRA adds on local TV?

Thanks

I don't always agree with the NRA 100%, but I am not of the "I'm-going-to-take-my-ball-and-go-home" mindset. If you're not a part of the solution, you are a part of the problem!

QUIT riding the pump handle, folks!

Back