Impulse buy!!!

wisconsinteacher

Handloader
Dec 2, 2010
Well I just ordered a Minox 3-9. I am going to put it on my .338 and take my Leupold VXII 3-9 and put it on my 30-06. Now I need to save up for the Vortex Viper for my 6.5. Thanks for all the info and help from the great guys on this site. You guys are great at spending other member's money.

Impulse buying--it happens all the time. We merely labour to ensure that your impulses are directed in such a manner that your shooting is facilitated. :mrgreen:

Impulse buying rifles and scopes is a good thing, unlike my wife and her shopping sprees at the mall. :mrgreen:

JD338

We aim to please and the Minox scopes are too good and cheap to pass up. I am sure that you will be pleased with the performance of the scope and it will meet your need for awhile.

My last optics impulse buy was a couple of Conquest 3-9x40s a while ago.

But I wonder, if you order it, is it really an impulse buy?

Hi WT, I think you are really going to be pleasantly surprised when you look through that Minox :)
You might even think of ordering another one for your 6.5. Once you build up a little reserve fund again.

Blessings,
Dan

BK":ej01a581 said:
My last optics impulse buy was a couple of Conquest 3-9x40s a while ago.

But I wonder, if you order it, is it really an impulse buy?

Good point Kurt! Sounds like a very informed buyer making a great choice!

DrMike":2i0nkd8x said:
Impulse buying--it happens all the time. We merely labour to ensure that your impulses are directed in such a manner that your shooting is facilitated. :mrgreen:

Yup!

You ever noticed that Doc? :twisted:

Congrats on your scope!

Well the scope was waiting for me when I got home. It looks great so far. I am going to look through it as the sun sets tonight. I hope it likes sitting on top of a .338WM.

I am guessing it is done by unscrewing the 3 set screws and moving it to 0 then snugging things back up.

wisconsinteacher":36rthwca said:
I am guessing it is done by unscrewing the 3 set screws and moving it to 0 then snugging things back up.

That is what I did.

Back