Issue with 4200-Bushnell Customer Service is A+

Mountain Goat

Handloader
Dec 14, 2010
To make a long story short, I ordered a new Elite 4200 that arrived with some quality build issues. These were internal and could only be seen by shining a light inside the scope. I mentioned this issue on another forum, many of you post there too, along with my intentions. I even sent an email to Bushnell's customer service. I know I could have called, but I like to monitor response times and grammar usage.

Within minutes, I have a PM from a manager at Bushnell stating that he will issue a call tag for the scope and send me a new one after he inspects it personally to avoid a possible disappointment a second time. I looked at his post count, it was 1! This manager at Bushnell created and account just to contact me to resolve the issue. That is above and beyond and should be recognized and applauded. Those 6500's are looking pretty good right now.

Thanks Bushnell!

I have a PM from a manager at Burris

Can we assume this is a typo, and you meant to say Bushnell? It is a good report and an encouragement, regardless.

Fixed it! Nice catch Dr. Mike, thanks. This is what happens when you're shopping online and trying to post on the forum simultaneously. Yes, it was Jacob from Bushnell who contacted me.

I've only had to contact Bushnell on one occasion, and it was a positive experience.

Bushnell emailed me today and informed me that they will not have the 3-9x40 available until late May. So, they are sending me a 2.5-10x40 instead. I didn't ask for or want an upgrade, but I am beyond satisfied with the resolution. Keep in mind that I didn't contact Bushnell with the issue. I posted my issue on another forum and received a PM from a CS manager who wanted to take care of me, mission comlete.

If anyone has been hesitant to buy a new Elite because of a lack of service knowledge, make note of my situation. There hasn't been another optics company that has taken service to this level for me yet. I can positively highly recommend the Elite scopes and have an outstanding customer service experience to back them up even further.

Back