Its coming around

Ridge_Runner

Handloader
Sep 29, 2006
ordered the parts for this build 10+ years ago, but it seemed to always be placed on the back burner for some reason or another, finally getting it done.
its a LH 700 trued and accurized by Robert Vestal, broughton 31" 9.5 twist 5c barrel, seekins bottom metal, mag box length is 4.4", a stocky's carbon fiber stock, a jewel 1-2 pound bottom safety trigger. will have a seekins 20 moa rail, seeekins rings holding a 5.5x22 NF nxs. poor pic but its still at the smiths awaiting pillars and glass. the smith did an awesome job fitting the action and bottom metal. will post better pics when it gets home
r9vKqSb.jpg

RR! Great to see you posting! That rifle looks awesome buddy! That should fetch a buck off the big ridges!

RR
Looks like a sweet build. What chambering did you go with.

JD338

Will be interested in hearing your reports on its performance once completed.
Congrats!

Looks like it's going to be a winner, some great components there. Be sure to post up how it does.

RR
Great chambering, it's what the 338 RUM should have been. When I rebarreled my 338 RUM, I considered going to the 338 Edge.
With the Krieger 27" barrel, I'm pretty much at Edge performance
Keep us posted with the build.

JD338

Very nice RR.
Talk about a long range hammer.

JD338

It certainly does appear as if it is ready to reach waaaaay out there. Good build, my man.

Back