Jeep Has Arrived

Wheels can be essential in the north, that's for sure. When transportation is provided by others, it will assuredly hit us in the pocketbook.

Milk is expensive in Alaska, Cat and I just got back from Florida, I’ll get a box out to you this week. I can’t figure out why the waders I’m sending you are size large as I’ve always worn a medium, you’ll just have to cinch them up a little. Once you have them you’ll need to go get a pair of boots. No felt in Alaska anymore.
Glad your rig made it up, it’ll be Ice out before you know.

Milk is expensive in Alaska, Cat and I just got back from Florida, I’ll get a box out to you this week. I can’t figure out why the waders I’m sending you are size large as I’ve always worn a medium, you’ll just have to cinch them up a little. Once you have them you’ll need to go get a pair of boots. No felt in Alaska anymore.

This forum. Just great people.

Back