Just Purchased New Redfield

TBASTIAN

Handloader
Jul 1, 2006
I just purchased one of the new Redfield's made by Leupold, and I have to say I don't think you can beat it for the money. I bought the 3-9X40mm with the Accu-Range reticle. It's very close in quality to the old VXII's in my opinion. Clear to the edges, matte finish, finger adjust dials, and great appearance.

I'll be headed out to the range to try it out this afternoon. If you haven't seen one yet, they're definitely worth a look!

TBASTIAN,

Thanks for the report. I'll keep watch for them to show up in the showroom.

TBASTIAN
Thanks for the review. I just ordered the same model and am waiting for arrival. I wanted the 2X7 but they were gone already. I may still get one based on what you and I think after using them.
Thank You
Greg

Glad to hear you purchased one as well. I have to say that I'm really impressed after going to the range. The scope tracks well, is really clear, the adjustment dials are hand-adjustable, and the price was definitely right. It's a great looking scope as well.

Being made by Leupold, in the USA, isn't bad either! It think the new Redfield's are going to be quite the competition for Burris, Nikon, Bushnell and others in that price range. It will be interesting to see if Leupold continues to make the Rifleman line...

I have been looking at the Redfields also. They look like excellent scopes for the money. I would like to put one on something just to see how they have gussied up the Redfields. I have always liked them, and would like to have a value priced option. Scotty

Greg, did you end up buying one? I just picked up a 2-7, and was curious your thoughts.

Back