Kinda Odd

RL338

Handloader
Mar 23, 2017
Boy there was sure a lot of new member posting on here that joined today. I hope they are good , just a little worrisome when they post to the classifies first.

There are an unusual number of new members posting. The postings I've seen are solid contributions. I agree that posting immediately in the classifieds is always reason for caution. However, I'm certain that those who hang around shooting forums know enough to be cautious about offers from people that are unknown. Still, I'm glad to see the posts that have gone up so far.

a day or two ago , I received a nice Email from nosler saying about the updated forum , and an invite to join in the conversation . I'm assuming they used Email addresses from SPS purchases ? I recognize a few of the new names , from another forum . one of them is on my ignore list on the other forum . it won't take long , you'll figure out who.

I also received an email about this forum from Nosler. I actually didn’t know it existed before the email. I’m assuming many of their other customers got the same email.
I’ve enjoyed all the topics so far.

I also received an email about this forum from Nosler. I actually didn’t know it existed before the email. I’m assuming many of their other customers got the same email.
I’ve enjoyed all the topics so far.
Welcome aboard. We're pleased to see you posting and trust you'll continue to enjoy the camaraderie of kindred souls who enjoy the shooting sports.

I am confident in our Moderators, and our tried and true members, and that any new members who are less than scrupulous or ethical will find quickly that they will not be welcome or tolerated for long and asked to leave, as has happened a number of times over the years I have been on this forum.

Back