Kudos to Nightforce!!!

I have a bunch of them. May try throwing on on the mill and seeing if It works. Thank you.

I don't see why it wouldn't as long as you have 2 screws in each piece to attach it. I've cut one piece bases before when I couldn't get a 2 piece for one of my rifles or it was a special order. Just mark them with a F&R ( front & rear) so you know where they go should you need to take them off.

I need to give that a whirl and see how it works. I have a few EGW rails I could hack up to make them work.

Nightforce has never made my short list of scopes when I've been in the market for a scope (great scopes, I've just never needed all the bells, whistles, and durability that Nightforce provides at Nightforce prices) but the NX8 has been at the top of my wish list since early spring. I'd love to put that atop my hunting rifle that gets the most mileage. Fortunately for my budget, I'm not in the market for a scope for a bit...

JD338":3redzyrd said:
Outstanding!
My VX-6 3-18x44mm is back at Leupold for the second time because it won't track. It's not holding up to the recoil of the 338 RUM.
I think it's time for a NightForce.

JD338
Leopolds wont track for s**T. i'm really getting tired of them and their insistence that they do.
what brand has the good optics and solid tracking?

lhsako":sps5rfya said:
JD338":sps5rfya said:
Outstanding!
My VX-6 3-18x44mm is back at Leupold for the second time because it won't track. It's not holding up to the recoil of the 338 RUM.
I think it's time for a NightForce.

JD338
Leopolds wont track for s**T. i'm really getting tired of them and their insistence that they do.
what brand has the good optics and solid tracking?

Nightforce, SWFA, Trijicon are the ones I’ve used and been around to trust.

Back