Last day to get to double check my loads!

Cleveland48

Handloader
Jul 28, 2015
Our rifle season starts next saturday. So I had to double check loads for two rifles. One was my interarms mark X 30/06. Shooting 180 grain ballistic tips to right at 2700 fps with H4350. The other was my ruger Hawkeye safari 275 rigby (7x57). It load is still the 160 grain speer hot-cor at 2600 fps, with H4350. The little ruger is slowly getting more accuracy. As of right now slightly over 200 rounds down the barrel.
cf3bf9bd29fd93362ec0d0cb5d8e984d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I was out today doing likewise... I have my 3 of the 4 rifles I want ready for Nov 30 done and ready.

The last is a new-to-me 308 M70 Fwt that is my daughter's hunting rifle. It's not far from being done, I don't think. I'm hoping the next trip (tomorrow evening) may finalize what load we'll run, and it's got a pretty decent zero on it, so I may have to go back one last time to fine tune the zero.

If my daughter can kill one with it, this will be her 6th deer and 4th different M70 she'll have shot deer with.

Good luck on your opener!

tddeangelo":1m0bvs0y said:
I was out today doing likewise... I have my 3 of the 4 rifles I want ready for Nov 30 done and ready.

The last is a new-to-me 308 M70 Fwt that is my daughter's hunting rifle. It's not far from being done, I don't think. I'm hoping the next trip (tomorrow evening) may finalize what load we'll run, and it's got a pretty decent zero on it, so I may have to go back one last time to fine tune the zero.

If my daughter can kill one with it, this will be her 6th deer and 4th different M70 she'll have shot deer with.

Good luck on your opener!
Good luck to you and your daughter also!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back