Lazy or Genius?

hunter24605

Handloader
Apr 30, 2016
Sitting here looking at my grandson's RC truck, and it occurred to me that with some JB weld, and fiberglass driveway markers, I could make a remote control mobile target frame. I could sit at the bench and run the target out to the desired distance without moving an inch, and not have to call a halt on the firing line. But there would be some fool who would take it as a challenge to shoot a moving target.

Sitting here looking at my grandson's RC truck, and it occurred to me that with some JB weld, and fiberglass driveway markers, I could make a remote control mobile target frame. I could sit at the bench and run the target out to the desired distance without moving an inch, and not have to call a halt on the firing line. But there would be some fool who would take it as a challenge to shoot a moving target.
Unfortunately, I suspect you are correct. There are people who should never have access to a firearm, much less a driver's license.

Unfortunately, I suspect you are correct. There are people who should never have access to a firearm, much less a driver's license.
Well put DR. And vice versa if i knew how to post pictures I would post pictures of a 30-06. The guy was hunting and got mud in muzzle and thought he could shoot it out WRONG. Split the barrel in half from the end of the stock to the muzzle.

Years ago one of our officers built a moving target for our paved 50 yard police range. He used a remote control car and built a lightweight wood frame that would hold a cardboard silhouette a few feet off the ground. He'd run it around and officers would shoot at the silhouette. Fun and challenging! Nobody ever shot the car, but eventually I think it broke or wore out.

Guy

Well put DR. And vice versa if i knew how to post pictures I would post pictures of a 30-06. The guy was hunting and got mud in muzzle and thought he could shoot it out WRONG. Split the barrel in half from the end of the stock to the muzzle.
They live among us:rolleyes:

In my defense it was a target, on a shooting range, and the line was “ hot”.
Just saying…………

Back