Lazzeroni 9.53 Saturn

IdahoCTD":2tikyw4l said:
Crap I just bought another .375 barrel so I might have to do a .375 SnipeTac and a .375-.338 Lapua Imp. I hate it when that happens. :)

ha-ha!

DrMike":105z78e1 said:
Sako7STW":105z78e1 said:
It is funny how many people bad mouth the Lazz but yet I talk to tons of people that when you start talking dream rifles, the Lazz is on the top of the list. Hoever for performance VS. dollar spent, I dont think you can beat the .378 Wby. That this is a monster of a round.

It is true that a lot of people put the Lazzeroni at the top of their want list. It is equally true that when people who own them discover the cost of loading and replacing the barrels on a regular basis how quickly they sell them at bargain rates.

That has not been the experiences I have seen with them. I know a couple of different guys with Warbirds that are well past 500 rounds down tube each and doing just fine still. I think most people that spend 5-8K bare rifle are not going to go slinging hundreds of rounds out of them. They get them and leave them in a safe for the prestige of saying they have one or they sight them in and they come out once a year for the hunt. The #1 gripe I hear constantly about the Lazz stuff is brass and he even admits to there being problems but claims that to be a thing of the past. Yes, I am a Lazz fan and if you run into one of these bargain rate guns, let me know because I have yet to see one in ten years of watching for them (not includeing the TRG-S models).

Back