leica rfb binoculars

Ben,

You are correct on the price. They are pricey, but they are quite nice. I understand about the veto power in a household. Fortunately, there are some excellent options out there that are also very good buys.

DrMike":1941g9ho said:
Ben,

You are correct on the price. They are pricey, but they are quite nice. I understand about the veto power in a household. Fortunately, there are some excellent options out there that are also very good buys.

Definately Mike - I like to do things well the 1st time around, especially for optics. I don't mind waiting a few months longer for a good cash deal to come around.

CanuckBen":11k5snks said:
usmc 89":11k5snks said:
DrMike":11k5snks said:
If you get them, you will like them. They are well built and comfortable to use. The only feature I haven't enjoyed about them is that the controls are for the left hand.
I got a great deal on a pair of geovids, thanks for the info dr mike looking forward to using them.

I'd say that the price range offered by shphtr59 for a used pair of Geovids was a really great deal. I remember looking at the pricing for a new 10x42 and at just over $2,400 I had to pass - too rich for my blood for now considering I've got $3k going in a new rifle & scope shortly, and I pay for these new toys cash as much as a I can (as my significant other as the sole Veto vote of the household it seems!!), i sure wish I could have picked them up!

Great buy Usmc89[/quote

that was a good deal on the geovids, i may be eating popcorn for a week but a small price to pay for a lifelong item. what are you building?

just recieved news shphtr got the funds and will be shipping the binos tomorrow looking forward to getting them. great deal and a good guy to deal with thanks again.

CanuckBen":2dcueyxb said:
I'd say that the price range offered by shphtr59 for a used pair of Geovids was a really great deal. I remember looking at the pricing for a new 10x42 and at just over $2,400 I had to pass - too rich for my blood for now considering I've got $3k going in a new rifle & scope shortly, and I pay for these new toys cash as much as a I can (as my significant other as the sole Veto vote of the household it seems!!), i sure wish I could have picked them up!

Great buy Usmc89

usmc89":2dcueyxb said:
that was a good deal on the geovids, i may be eating popcorn for a week but a small price to pay for a lifelong item. what are you building?

I'm just over 3/4s of the way saved up for either a new Cooper in the Jackson Hunter model or a new Bee MarkV Accumark. I had every intentions in going with a Nosler, but I can't quite seem to do away from the MonteCarlo stock. It just fits my body much better than a standard stock. Will be topping it off with a Swaro scope, most likely a Z3.

usmc 89":gvs4r628 said:

I have some MRE's if your hungry Jeff...

they were awesome if you didnt want to use the bathroom out in the field. but it did take a canteen of water to get one down.

usmc 89":2dz8xf4w said:
they were awesome if you didnt want to use the bathroom out in the field. but it did take a canteen of water to get one down.

It always felt like they came out in the exact same shape as they went in, square!

Back