Leupold CDS

if it is part of the promotion we might was well take advantage of it.

For Sure! I'll have to work on this, right after I take a moose this coming week. :grin:

DrMike":35nofpgy said:
if it is part of the promotion we might was well take advantage of it.

For Sure! I'll have to work on this, right after I take a moose this coming week. :grin:

Now that is a positive spirit! Can't wait to hear about the moose hunting this year Mike!

We were driving by 5:00am this morning a 2 year old bull Moose, 9 Elk with a small bull 4x4 & a monster Whitetail likely score over 200".
That is a good morning :)
Now to find them in a month :)
I guess we are going to play with the 35 for awhile now :mrgreen: talk to u guys later.

Blessings,
Dan

sask boy":10orf9u9 said:
We were driving by 5:00am this morning a 2 year old bull Moose, 9 Elk with a small bull 4x4 & a monster Whitetail likely score over 200".
I guess we are going to play with the 35 for awhile now :mrgreen: talk to u guys later.

Blessings,
Dan

Good luck buddy! Can't wait to see what your 35 does!

I'm focused on getting a moose for a couple of neophytes opening day. Then, I will focus on a moose for Mike. :grin:

sask boy":2iawvvk9 said:

Blessings,
Dan

Dan,

Let me know if you need help. :mrgreen:

JD338

Any time you want to come up JD :wink:
There is a warm bed & a meal for visitors:)

Blessings,
Dan

I received the okay to send the info to dealer here in Canada I had to email them to get a answer :(

Blessings,
Dan

This is probably a foolish question Mike but you know it is Korth group in Okatoks :wink:
I am going send mine tomorrow:)

Blessings,
Dan

Yes, I purchase my VX6 directly from Korth. I'll be watching your situation with interest, Dan. Have you already communicated with Korth?

Yes, just to ask them if they had heard from the US home office and I was advised that they had. I was also advised that this was the first they had heard that the VX6 was in that promotion.
I have not sent them the spec yet to get the dials made.

Blessings,
Dan

Back