Leupold did it again.

FOTIS

Range Officer
Staff member
Oct 30, 2004
I sent in my VX3 4.5x14x40mm AO to have CDS turrets installed. No problem at all. Came back today with the turrets. Love those things. Very positive and very low drag profile!!!! Going on the 270 Bee.....

Now I have to do it all over again for the 30mm LR 4.5x14x40 SF for my 378 Bee. Joy Joy! :grin:

Scope goes out tomorrow for surgery.

Whoa, my memory must be paying tricks on me again. Didn't you have a MK IV on your .378, or am I thinking of your .416?

I wish I could do that little thing you do that has the little guys holding the signs that say "This post is worthless with out picks"!

jmad_81":2kjo20nf said:
I wish I could do that little thing you do that has the little guys holding the signs that say "This post is worthless with out picks"!

I feel for you bro~

I was going to but, it arrived 10 minutes prior to leaving for my midnight shift.
Satellites never sleep and accordingly neither do we.

I will get you though.

BK":1eca8jo7 said:
Whoa, my memory must be paying tricks on me again. Didn't you have a MK IV on your .378, or am I thinking of your .416?

The MK4 (30mm 4.5x14x40mm sf) with the tall turrets was donated to the 30-378 Bee.
The 270 Bee will get the one that came today.
The 257 ULW bee got the 4.5x14x40mm B&C on her
The 416 and the 378 will "share" either compact 3x9's or 4.5x14 Lr's or whatever the heck I have at home.
All VX3's .
Now I am confused! :mrgreen:

Not bad at all. Plus they do the full checkup and state of health check prior to shipping back.

I opted for the regular windage and no stop elevation turret for more than 1 revolution turn.

Back