Maybe coming back?

laylandad":3d05y3sa said:
You're lucky! Shelves are still bare in lower Alabama!

Even in the good times I don't remember seeing anything like that in lower Alabama!
That's what I figured the warehouse that shipped my online orders looked like. :mrgreen:

Thomas

I just went to a gun show Saturday and found quite a bit of different powders at one table! 50 bucks a pound, was 26 bucks downtown. These guys buying up all the stock to make a killing sucks and that is a big part of why supply is low. There is a group old old retired guys visiting the stores every day, buying up all they can get. Poor guy working for a living gets there after it's gone.

Bunch of it on the shelf.
I hope they keep making it as my 45-70 really likes RL7.

baltz526":3yd4jxyj said:
I thought Alliant #7 was history.

Looks as if we are witnessing a resurrection. It has its place in the inventory of the serious hand loader.

My LGS has had various powders flowing through the store forever and over the last 5 months has had unlimited amounts to be purchased, meaning no two pound rule. They even have multiple 8 pound containers of each type of powder and brand........ my best guess would close to 200-300 lbs. of #8 and at least another 100 pounds of #1 containers on the shelves and even more in the boxes on the floor the last time I was in there..... the other day.

The 23 and 26 are supposed to be less temperature sensitive than 22 and 25. At least thats what they said. :grin:

magothy1":ylc2zpcf said:
Anyone seen any AA#5 ? That's my favorite .41 mag powder.
I'm using AA#9 for my .41 Mag.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Back