Staff member
Oct 30, 2004
My new 378 Bee! Japan made.

Used ----- fired 6 times!

Now I need dies! :lol:

pix929003578.jpg

pix929003515.jpg

pix929003656.jpg

It's a beauty for sure Pop, excellent wood, and I see it's got a MB. Did it come with the scope? Did you get a great price along with that great rifle in the deal? Tell us all about it. I'm glad I'm not an antelope/dear/elk in Wyoming. :lol:
Good Hunting
Elkhunt :grin:

Merry Christmas, POP! That's a great looking 'bee. One of these days I'm going to go after a Deluxe. I'd really like one in 375Wby, but I think they're like hen's teeth. Nice rifle, I know you'll enjoy it.

Sweet! There's a .300 for sale here in town with wood that nice.. I just can't justify the expense... Beautiful rifles for sure. Congtats!

Nice stick of wood there, POP. I'm flinching already just thinking about touching one off!

Someone must have been a good boy! :grin:

Congratulations Pop, she is a beauty.

JD338

MERRY CHIRSTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR WHICH I AM SURE WILL BE THE CASE !!!!!

NOW WE ARE GOING TO SEE ANTELOPE DISPATCHED WITH A 378 BEE :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

You only get the presents you want, when you do the buying!! :grin: That way there is no need for returns.

I'm like some of the others, glad you're the one squeezing the trigger and not me. Getting way too wimpy in my old age.

Nice looking rifle, POP. If you like Redding dies, Shooter's Pro Shop has 378WBY dies on sale. Probably even cheaper on Bivwak.

Yup. The scope came with it. 3x9x50mm Nikon. Great price also!

You know? I am thinking 260 AccuBond at 3150-3200 fps with H4831, RL22, RL25 or VN560. Man I know this caliber wayyyyyyyyyyyy too well!

I Hope ......

1. she is a shooter
2. Mrs. Pop does not find out! :shock:

Anybody got dies? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

POP":ccshqgex said:
Yup. The scope came with it. 3x9x50mm Nikon.

Curious to see how well that scope handles the pounding of that big Weatherby!

I actually destroyed the erector system of a Vari-X III 3,5-10 on one of my 378's a while back. It lasted about 3 years of constant shooting. Now my other Leupies are doing great on my 416 Wby.

Back