Millett problems

Murphdog

Beginner
Nov 28, 2005
Ahhh I just had my second Millett scope go south. This one is a TRS-1 4-16 illuminated tac scope and was sent to me as a replacement for another Millett scope. I was impressed as this scope appeared to be of much higher quality. I mounted it on a Winchester Coyote in 223 WSSM. I was very happy the scope combined with the rifle has been impressive, was shooting dimes at 100 yards consitstantly. Today I went to check the zero and it was not even on the paper. I put a bore sighter on and zeroed it with the bore sighter. Got it on the paper but the point of impact would not corresponded to the clicks it might move a little then move several inches. If I tried to shoot a group it might hold for a couple then move radically. At one point the group moved horizonally about an inch each shot before it took off.

Has any one else had Millett problems. Oh my first Millett came with a rifle until then I had never heard of them. The company advertises as an American Company but the scope has made in China on the bottom.

Back