Molly damnit

Nothing like old labs, never met one I didn't like. Let the old girl tune him up a little. Helps in the long run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DrMike, I agree that's how I looked after the hunt was over :) but remember the photos we have of you during the hunt :lol:!
Just saying my friend.

Blessings,
Dan

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 739
Besides, that truck looks as if it is ready for launch (or lunch). The pilot is just examining some of the instrumentation. He can't be driving when he is pointed skyward! :mrgreen:

Well small steps are steps forward. First time she has put any weight on the leg, three days post surgery. Image1464363767.183481.jpg

sask boy":3tmsmd0p said:
DrMike, I agree that's how I looked after the hunt was over :) but remember the photos we have of you during the hunt :lol:!
Just saying my friend.

Blessings,
Dan

The good Reverend is in deep contemplation as to why the moose aren't cooperative on this hunt and about to try the famous, but seldom used, Snoring Call.

It is a very special call that only our elders know how to properly use as it takes many seasons of practice to master. Besides, the seats on this new fangled vehicles are so comfy one cannot help but fall in to deep contemplation.

Vince

Sheesh, Vince, you're giving away all my secrets. Don't know that the Snoring Call is seldom used, but it is seldom successful.

There were animals running in every direction at 3 miles away :shock:. I was able to sneak up on the caller quite easily :mrgreen:.

Blessings,
Dan

I'm glad that Molly is on the mend. We recently lost our GSP, Gauge. It was a pretty rough patch for the family. Seeing Molly close her eyes and rest with you in that picture sure made me think of my old pal. I know how they live to hunt and am happy to hear that she'll still be able to make it out for pheasant.

Take Care,

Joe

Thanks joe, she is still on light duty up here at the lodge. She doesn't like it much. Just yesterday started letting her off leash a little.
I know your pain with Gauge. GSP can be tough and indipendant but if they decide they love you there is no more loyal dog. I hope you soon can find another
Don

Back