My kind of hunting

:grin: Outstanding! I darned near ended up hunting pronghorn w/my son in New Mexico a few weeks ago. Just missed an opportunity to make use of some landowner tags on a big ranch... Would have been a lot of fun I think. We don't have any pronghorn hunting in Washington... Phooey!

In a few weeks the lad and I will be seeking mulie bucks here in central Washington. I hope to get him on one that beats this one I took last year.

337350.jpg

Now I know you can see the barn in the background... But there were no high fences involved in that hunt! :grin: Honest! I'd just left the camera back at the house instead of taking it along with us so I didn't get a photo afield. Honest! :grin:

Regards, Guy

derektheobald

Very nice! Congratulations.
NIce goat. Looks like a 15"er.
Nice deep v's on the mulie too.

JD338

:wink: Hey Guy, you should have those photos touched up a bit before you go putting your mug on the internet. Nice buck though. Montana was not very kind to us bowhunters this year. I ended up getting pneumonia(spelling ?), but I still hunted hard every day I was there. We got into elk, we just couldn't close the deal. Maybe November will be better, since I can use that new Kimber and the 200 grain Accubonds.

:lol: No, I was talking about the guy, Guy Miner's that is, (no pun intended) holding the deer.

Back