My new best buddy

bdbrown66

Handloader
May 16, 2016
After some consideration, my wife and I decided that our empty nest was entirely too quiet, so we decided to adopt a 4yo boy. Say hello to Duke. 🙂

IMG_20230201_212023.jpg

He's only been here 2 days, and he's already got this "work from home" stuff figured out.

IMG_20230201_212116.jpg

Looking forward to happy trails and happy tails.

Brian

Last edited:
After some consideration, my wife and I decided that our empty nest was entirely too quiet, so we decided to adopt a 4yo boy. Say hello to Duke. 🙂

View attachment 18951

He's only been here 2 days, and he's already got this "work from home" stuff figured out.

View attachment 18952

Looking forward to happy trails and happy tails.
Nice Shepard. Don't take long for dogs to figure things out.

Man those Shepards are handsome animals! "Somke" my favorite dog was a Shepard/Collie cross. Good lookin' dog. Enjoy!! CL

This is an old photo-pay no mind to the date. I was a "pup" and smoke was over 12 by that time.
1.2.18 663.JPG

Last edited:
Duke is a nice looking dog . he will be a lot of company for you guys .

my house has been aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh lively , I'll say lively is a good description . I'm dog sitting my sons dog , Sage for two weeks . she goes home this Sunday . she is five months old and was just a monster on a leash .after the first walk my one arm was about a foot longer than the other . I think I have her pretty well settled down , she's been good for about a week on our walks . lots of horse play , and I'm glad the two dogs get along .

P2020527.JPG

Man those Shepards are handsome animals! "Somke" my favorite dog was a Shepard/Collie cross. Good lookin' dog. Enjoy!! CL

This is an old photo-pay no mind to the date. I was a "pup" and smoke was over 12 by that time.
View attachment 18963
He looks like a handsome pup. I like GSD's and collies, so I'm sure he was a good one.

Back